|Theta Chi Fraternity|
|Founded||April 10, 1856 (1856-04-10) (156 years ago)
|Motto||“An Assisting Hand”|
|Colors||Military Red and White|
|Chapters||222 (131 active, 12 colonies)|
|Headquarters||3330 Founders Road
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Theta Chi Fraternity (ΘΧ) is an international college fraternity. It was founded on April 10, 1856 at Norwich University in Norwich, Vermont, and is a member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference. Theta Chi has initiated more than 170,000 members and currently has more than 6,000 undergraduates across North America.
Built in 1980 to replace the former chapter house on Old Main, 404 East Beecher can hold up to 48 undergraduate members on three floors.